Approved By the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
**THIS CLASS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ***
There will be numerous companies looking to hire. You Will Receive a Certification Upon Completion Of course Which is verifiable by the State of Illinois.
The training will discuss the health and safety concerns, including the responsible use, its physical effects, onset of physiological effects, recognizing signs of impairment, and appropriate responses in the event of overconsumption according to the rules set forth by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
• The training will include the laws, rules, and penalties associated with the sale of cannabis to minors.
• The training will discuss quantity limitations on sales to purchasers and other relevant rules and laws associated with dispensing cannabis.
• The training will demonstrate acceptable forms of ID, including how to check identification and common mistakes made in verification.
• The training will discuss safe storage of cannabis.
• The training will discuss the state’s inventory traceability system and inventory taking processes.
• The training will discuss state laws and rules associated with waste handling, management, and disposal, including specifying that destruction shall always be done in clear view of a camera.
• The training will discuss health and safety standards.
• The training will discuss how to properly maintain records required by the Division.
• The training will discuss security and surveillance requirements, including notifying trainees that the Division and Illinois State Police have 24-hour access to cameras in the dispensary.
• The training will include a notification to trainees that the Division, the Illinois State Police, local law enforcement, and other state and local licensing and enforcement authorities are permitted to enter the dispensary.
• The training will discuss privacy issues related to purchasers, including purchasers who may be discussing medical issues
• The training will discuss packaging and labeling requirements for sales to purchasers.
CALL TODAY: (773)951-6200